Monday, March 4, 2013

Nice Bag!


  Since becoming an Ambassador for Fitmark Bags, I find I have started swapping out my bags from time to time.  The one question I find I am always having people ask me is, “what is your favorite bag?”  To answer this question, I have to say that it really depends on the day, or what I am doing.

  Seeing as I work as a Fitness Manager and Personal Trainer, I spend almost all day in the gym.  On these days, I totally rely on my Classic Duffel Bag.  I use a red one, just for the flash of color.  I find it keeps my spirits up, when the days get to be a bit too long.  I find it perfect for being able to fill my bag with all of my gear; change of clothes, extra pieces of training equipment, shoes, shaker cups and all the other bits and pieces that I use throughout the day.  As for quality, this is where the bags really stand out.  I have to admit, I’m not always the gentlest person when it comes to my gym bag.  It often gets tossed in the corner, or I spill my protein shake on it and it cleans up easy and looks as if it were brand new.

  For other times, like if I am going on a hike or hitting up an event like Olympia in Las Vegas, I have to go with the Black, Class Backpack.  For a backpack that appears to be a standard size, it sure holds a lot more than you would expect.  On my hikes, I am able to keep my water bottle, plus an extra snack, as well as an extra pair of shoes for when I’m finished.  On vacations, I am able to pack my 17” laptop and all of my essentials.  I love the soft pocket that I can keep my cell phone, or my sunglasses, without having to worry if they’re going to get scratched up.  The styling of this bag is ridiculously fashionable, especially for one that is so functional.  Everything from the black bag, with hints of red trim, to the military-grade materials to make sure it stands the test of time.



  I guess at the end of the day, if you were to say I have to choose just one as my favorite, it would be the Black, Class Backpack.  I’m so happy that I didn’t have to choose, so I got them both.  If you want to check out all of the bags available, visit the website at www.fitmarkbags.com or if you are in the local area (Greater Vancouver) you can visit Extreme Nutrition in Lougheed Mall (189-9855 Austin Avenue, Burnaby).  Let me know which one you think is your favorite.

  Have a great day and as always, please let me know if you have any questions or comments about this blog post.


Thank you for reading.  Stay fit!


Andrew Bukowsky

No comments:

Post a Comment