Sunday, March 18, 2012

Where did it all begin? ...

  Born and raised in North Vancouver, I grew up playing all kinds of sports competitively. My favourite sports were football, softball, soccer and basketball. Throughout my teen years, I was always very active and physically fit. As I approached high school graduation, my goal was to pursue a career as a Physical Education teacher.
  By the age of 19, I began working full time as a Restaurant Manager. Being a young person in a very challenging role, I devoted the majority of my time to my job. Shortly after beginning upon this career path, my health and fitness took a back seat in my life.
  At the age of 35, I found myself weighing in at 185 pounds, the heaviest weight of my life, in my worst physical condition and left feeling very self-conscious about myself. I also became very concerned over my health and wellness, as I am approaching the age at which my Dad passed away from his second heart attack. Being a husband to a beautiful wife and father to an incredible daughter, I was concerned with a similar fate as my father.
  Over the past several years, I have tried many different kinds of diets and used a range of “at home workout DVDs” (some with better results than others), but none that made a significant impact on my overall wellness.
  In August 2011, I found myself at a place in my life where I was serious about making a change in my life, to improve my health and fitness. Fortunately, I was able to find Dean and Leigh Brandt, of Body by Brandt. Having been so disappointed with my own results over the years, I had very small goals for my improvements. I began my training with Dean, hoping to lose about 10 pounds. In less than 3 months of Dean's Ripped Freak Training Program, I was able to achieve an incredible transformation of losing over 30 pounds. Dean's training has literally changed my life, as I find myself in the best shape of my life. I am happier, healthier and more focussed on wellness than I ever thought possible.
  The next stage in my Ripped Freak Training Program, is preparing for my first Male Physique Competition in May 2012. Keep posted here and my other social media for updates on my progress.


Thank you for your support!



Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment